1. How Do We Gather Information About You?
We may receive or gather information about you:
* When you contact us directly, normally via our Website or our customer service teams to make an inquiry or to buy a product.
* In order to purchase Enclume products via the Website, you may be required to complete a registration form. During registration you are required to give your contact information (such as name, mailing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number(s), and credit card information).
2. How We May Use Your Information
We may use your information for different purposes, including:
* to identify you when you contact us, and give you the best answer to your questions
* to provide or manage any information, products and services requested
* for general administration purposes,
* to identify other products & services which might be of interest to you and to inform you about our products and services
* To send you by marketing e-mails and other materials, either electronically or in hard copy format, to help you enjoying the products you have purchased from us.
Our primary use of the personal information you provide is to respond to your inquiries on the Website and to facilitate your purchases on the Website. We also reserve the right to store your personal information for our own internal purposes, including list management and demographic matching with other database information. We specifically reserve the right to access, monitor and retrieve password-protected information to ensure your compliance with our Website Terms and Conditions and to comply with law. Additionally, composite tracking information generated by cookies for traffic accounting and content analysis is shared with third parties for the purpose of documenting site activity and other trends. We employ outside companies and individuals to perform business functions for us. These individuals have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
3. How We Protect Your Information
We are dedicated to the security of your personally identifiable information, and we take commercially reasonable precautions to maintain that protection. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and facilitate the appropriate use of information, we use physical, electronic and managerial processes and procedures to attempt to protect the personally identifiable information we collect online.
None of your bank data or credit card information is registered in our data base. All bank data and credit card information is processed by our outside financial services provider, Elavon/Converge, and all transmissions or transfers of such financial data shall be done only with SSL Secure Lock data security protection.
4. How We May Share Your Information
Other than your bank data or credit card information, we may share your information with the following third parties:
* our service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as credit card processors and data management firms or logistic support. Provided, however, that none of your bank data or credit card information will be stored on our servers or otherwise maintained by us. All bank data and credit card information is processed by our outside financial services provider, Elavon/Converge and all transmissions or transfers of such financial data shall be done only with SSL Secure Lock data security protection.
* if we have been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes.
* for the purpose of preventing fraud/loss, for example to fraud prevention agencies.
At this time, we do not rent, sell or otherwise share your personally identifiable information with any third party except as set forth herein.
5. Do We Employ Cookies?
Yes. “Cookies” are small data files stored on your own computer’s hard drive. They are generated by the Website. By assigning and storing a unique user name cookie on your hard drive, we are able to offer you personalized collection, filtering and delivery of information that we feel will be of value to you, and we are able to save you the trouble of re-entering your contact information each time you visit the Website. Cookies, by themselves, cannot be used to reveal or discover the identity of an individual user of our Website. If you choose to reject the cookie, you may still use our Website, although certain functions and applications may be disallowed or not fully functional. Enclume keeps all the information collected from cookies in a non-personally identifiable format. Cookies located on your computer do not contain your name but an IP address. After the user’s session is cancelled the information contained in the cookies is no longer available to Enclume.
6. Do We Employ “Clickstream” Tracking?
Yes. A “clickstream” or “clickstream data” reflect the specific web pages visited by an individual user, and the manner or traffic pattern by which a user moves from one page to another. We track and use this information to analyze trends, to understand how our users’ habits are similar to or different from one another, to personalize the content, ads and promotions that you and other users see on our Website, and to administer the Website. Clickstream data does not contain or reveal any personally identifiable information about you.
7. Children’s Privacy Protection
To protect children’s Personal Information and to meet the standards of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13 that can be used to specifically identify them and Enclume does not permit persons under the age of 13 to use the Website. When users register to use the Website, we may ask for birth date information. This information helps us ensure that children do not provide us with their personal information. We appreciate your cooperation in helping enforce children’s online privacy.
8. Period of Retention and Use
We will retain the collected personal Information only for as long as is reasonably necessary taking into consideration our need to answer queries or resolve problems, provide improved and new services and comply with legal requirements under applicable law(s). This means that we may retain your personal information after you stop using the Website or services offered thereunder.
9. Access and Change or Delete of Your Personal Data
You may accede to your personal information and change them under the “My Account” in your account. If you wish to delete your personal information, please contact us at 1-877-362-5863 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Your California Privacy Rights
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us, once per calendar year, information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2015 will receive information regarding 2014’s sharing activities). To obtain this information from us, please send an email message to email@example.com with “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of your message or call us at 1-877-362-5863. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response. Not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
11. What Is SPAMMING and What is Enclume’s Position on SPAM E-Mails
Spamming is where unsolicited e-mails are sent to you containing advertisements or marketing related materials without your consent. This is called “OPT-IN” consent. Enclume does not send SPAM e-mails. Enclume will not use your personal information (including your e-mail address) for direct marketing or follow-up communications unless you give us your express permission.
13. Your Consent
14. Contact Us
Enclume Design Products
24 Colwell Street
Port Hadlock, WA 98339