$1,249.99 $1,785.99 You Save 30% ($536.00)
Handcrafted in the USA, the Enclume® Baker's Cart Base is the Baker's Cart version without the upper shelf, utensil bar, and hooks. It has an eastern maple cutting surface and two steel grid shelves in hammered steel. The four caster wheels make moving the cart around easy, yet won't damage floors. The casters lock in place when preparing food. The uprights curve out to form handles on both sides of the cart. The side handles are great for hanging a towel or moving the cart around. You can easily move this utility cart from your kitchen to your dining area and prepare salads or desserts in front of your guests. The frame is a high-carbon steel that is very lightweight and durable. Utilize as a serving unit or a portable bar. A great space saver and a must have for home cooks and chefs.
● 3 Shelves and handles allow this Multi-purpose industrial kitchen cart to be used as kitchen shelving and storage, a portable bar, or a serving unit in your home or kitchen
● 1/4" Solid Hot Rolled Steel Frame, Professional Grade
● Forged by our Skilled Craftsmen in the Pacific Northwest, USA
● Assembly Required. Heavy Duty Hardware and Installation Instructions Included
● Dimensions: 37" L x 25" W x 35.5" H Weight: 132 lbs.
● 5 Year Limited Warranty
Collections: GOURMET CARTS & KITCHEN ACCESSORIES